These Terms of Service govern your use of the website located at https://championsoftheweb.com and any related services provided by GoKolansky LLC DBA Champions of the Web.
By accessing https://championsoftheweb.com, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website or using any other services provided by Champions of the Web.
We, Champions of the Web, reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 22 November 2022.
Limitations of Use
By using this website, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on this website;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- knowingly or negligently use this website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service Champions of the Web provides;
- use this website or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use this website or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use this website in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam;
- harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- use this website or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
The intellectual property in the materials contained in this website are owned by or licensed to Champions of the Web and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant our users permission to download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory use.
This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service, and may be terminated by Champions of the Web at any time.
Our website and the materials on our website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the extent permitted by law, Champions of the Web makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
In no event shall Champions of the Web or its suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use this website or the materials on this website, even if Champions of the Web or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
In the context of this agreement, “consequential loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on our website are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. Champions of the Web does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to this website.
Champions of the Web has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval, or control by Champions of the Web of the site. Use of any such linked site is at your own risk and we strongly advise you make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your right to use our website and terminate these Terms of Service immediately upon written notice to you for any breach of these Terms of Service.
Any term of these Terms of Service which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms of Service is not affected.
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Virginia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Terms of Service
- Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version located on this page. Champions of the Web may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time by providing a written notice to current users of Champions of the Web’s products and services. Your continued use of the services for a sixty (60) day window following written notice constitutes an agreement to future modifications to this document. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- Champions of the Web reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
- For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to Champions of the Web, you hereby grant Champions of the Web a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and Champions of the Web’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your website from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that GoKolansky LLC may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your website and related content that have been removed or deleted.
- You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Champions of the Web all of the license rights granted herein.
- Champions of the Web does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Champions of the Web expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. Champions of the Web does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and Champions of the Web will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. Champions of the Web reserves the right to remove Content with a reasonable notice sent to you.
- You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service. There are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Champions of the Web, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Limitation of Liability; No Consequential Damages. NEITHER CHAMPIONS OF THE WEB NOR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO PARTNER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, TORT OR COVER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, DELAY OF DELIVERY AND IMPLEMENTATION OR LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, BUSINESS OR GOODWILL, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. GOKOLANSKY LLC’S LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNTS ALREADY PAID BY CUSTOMER TO GOKOLANSKY, LLC FOR THE SERVICES GIVING RISE TO SUCH DAMAGES IN THE PRIOR THREE MONTH PERIOD. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Champions of the Web shall have no liability to Customer whatsoever as a result of (i) the discontinuance, unavailability or failure of any Services, (ii) the failure by GOKOLANSKY LLC to accept any prospective Customer or any order for Services or (iii) the failure by GOKOLANSKY LLC to provide or to continue to provide any Services to Customer due to termination or assignment of such Customer’s agreement with GOKOLANSKY, LLC.
- Force Majeure Events. Neither Party shall be liable for any failure to perform any of its obligations hereunder (other than payment of money) which results from acts of God, the elements, fire, flood, component shortages, force majeure, riot, insurrection, industrial dispute, accident, war, acts of terrorism, embargoes, legal restrictions, utility or communications failures or interruptions, failures of third party vendors, Internet slow-downs or failures, computer hackers or any other cause beyond the control of the Party.
- Payment for Services. Payment for all services is done via credit card. Credit card will be collected upon completion of trials, or up-front for those services without a trial. Partner has at least 5 days to review the invoice and notify Champions of the Web of any discrepancies. After 5 days the invoice is considered accepted and will be charged. Accounts not settled within 10 days of invoice date are subject to cancellation.
- Cancellation of Services. All services are sold on a month to month basis unless noted. Partner agrees to notify Champions of the Web in writing at least 30 days prior to cancelling service. Failure to provide adequate notification may result in additional charges.
- Non-Disclosure and Copyright. Customer agrees that all information, pricing, code, plugins, development, methods, literature, or any other content is the property of GOKOLANSKY, LLC (dba Champions Of The Web). Customer agrees not to share or publish any of this information without the express consent of Champions of the Web, even if such information is available publicly. Customer agrees that all code, designs, plugins, and websites are the property of Champions of the Web and its affiliates, and is not to be used outside of Champions Of The Web’s servers and programs. Using content on a non-Champions Of The Web related server is expressly prohibited, unless approved in writing by Champions Of The Web.